Certified Professional Consultant Program is designed to serve the business and government sectors with exceptionally qualified consultants who possess both; scientific knowledge and practical tools that enable them to add value to any organization when hired for any consultancy project. The Certified Professional Consultant™ (CPC®) is awarded by Inara T.I. to consultants who have achieved a level of performance that includes professional standards in technical competency and ethics, and global standards in consulting competencies, professional behavior, client and project management, and personal conduct.
You should :
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree -or- at least 5 years of work experience including 3 years of full time consulting plus significant professional education in management consulting.
- Pass an examinations assessment.
- Identify types of consultancies
- Analyze needs for consultancy
- Differentiate between nature of corporate and government consultancies
- Use creative soft and technical skills when conducting consultancy projects
- Foresight future needs for organizational continuous development
- Manage consultancy projects based on PMI’s PMBoK
- Specialize in business consultancy area
- Build Consultancy Career
- Establish Consultancy Business